Wednesday, April 10, 2013

JUST A QUICK NOTE

As many of you know, Mary Langman and John Fleming are working on the other side of the family - the Smail and the Anderson info. To that end she would like you all to bring pertinent data to the reunion for her. She is looking for the following:

1. Full names of everyone in your family
2. Birth dates of everyone in your family
3. Marriage dates
4. Dates of any deaths
5. Places of deaths
6. Places of internment and I believe if you have the actual site data, she would like that - so i.e. mom and dad are in Queens Park Cemetery in Calgary in section J and lot number ?? Sorry I have to look it up every time. I only go there about once a year.  She says that she only needs it from 1971 onwards, but I suspect it would help if you went back before that as I know not all dates and info are correct.

I am busy with year end this week as well as computer issues at work, so will add more Reunion fodder next week.

Have a great rest of the week. Get out and enjoy the warmth (if you have some), and the sunshine (ditto).

Jean




No comments:

Post a Comment