Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Handing Over The Reins


Hi all. Sorry to be a party pooper over the reunion. Due to my move not going so well, I handed over the reins for the reunion to Bryan, Betty Lou and Marilyn. They are having a breakfast together this morning and will discuss what they will or will not do. So, once I hear, I will try to post it on the blog.

As for the blog, I am moving to the boonies and so none of the usual Internet options are available. Gregg and I are looking into options and I will tell you right now Explornet will not be one of them. I along with a zillion other people are having trouble with both google and blogger so may have to make a new family blog. If that happens I will put the data on face book. 

That's the update for now. If you are so inclined to help B, BL and M please contact them and offer your assistance. Would be nice to see the reunion still be on. If all else fails, then please attend the larger Fleming one that is to be held in Stettler. For info please go on Facebook to Fleming Fun Fest 100 and the info is there. Or contact Jennifer Scott who is listed on there for details. I have the details just can't save them to my computer for whatever reason. Below will take you to the web page.

http://flemingfamilyfunfest.ca 

Enjoy

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment